AUCTION-BUCK-MDA SHOW-ME FUNDRAISER
Great Looking Stocker Buck!
Mark McKnight of "Extreme Bad Bucks" has donated a gorgeous buck for stocking. This is the type that hunters are looking for. This Auction has a 20% commission/donation to the Missouri Deer Association. The winning bidder will pay the MDA 20% of winning bid amount at the end of the auction. The winning bidder will then arrange pickup/delivery with Mark and pay him the remaining 80% at that time. The buck should be picked up at Mark's farm in central MO between shedding and October 15th. He can move anywhere in the state and anywhere that accepts MO deer. He is CWD and TB cert and Bruc accred.
This is Yellow 25. He is 2 yrs old and the pictures speak for themselves. He is still growing and guaranteed to score over 160 gross sci.
Bidders can register on-line with this site or they can text in a bid to Sam at 573-590-1459. Both on-line bidders and phone bidders should give a "proxy" bid which is the maximum you are willing to pay. The software will only bid on your behalf for the amount to overtake the current highest bid. HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE AND YOU GET A GREAT BUCK!
Here is Yellow 25:
Good Luck to everyone in 2019!
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Direct Debit, American Express, Money Order
PRODUCTION! - EVERY HUNTERS DREAM!!! Huge Yearlings!!!